Below is a list of courses offered within our area of emphasis for the animal science major. Equine Science and Management Courses are offered within the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Department of Animal and Dairy Science. Click on the links below to view descriptions of material covered, pre-requisites, and course ID.
Equine Science and Management Courses
- ADSC 2500L - Beginning Horsemanship
- ADSC 3500L - Intermediate Horsemanship
- ADSC 3630(L) - Horse Production & Management
- ADSC 3830 - Equine Science Seminar
- ADSC 4390(L) / 6390(L) - Equine Nutrition
- ADSC 4430(L) / 6430(L) - Equine Exercise Physiology
- ADSC4230(L) /6230(L) - Anatomy & Biomechanics of the Horse
For more information on the Majors and Areas of Emphasis available within the Department of Animal & Dairy Science, please visit the ADS website.